Hi.

First, thank you for your advice.

* Then,
*I suppose about problem that
probably the problem came from ADT plugin or Eclipse.
 The reason why is that
sometime Android screaming ClassNotFound error when just launched an blank
activyty in debugger about even usual normal start activity class which
symptom is exactly same.
 In that case 'Clean' build is not even work.
 But deletion by manual resolve the problem.(Select 'bin', 'gen' folder in
project explorer
of Eclipse
and press delete key. Or maybe could works delete each folder
on File Explorer out side of Eclipse).

I'll look carefully for further app release,
but Google ADT people need to make sure the defect fix on ADT and Eclipse
part.

 For now,
thank you for everyone for all your time and effort.
See you later.