Hi

I am working with ANDROID ICS in Beaglebone. I'm running my
executable(*.exe) file in android console by typing as below mentioned
./vcsSimpleStart -ms4. Now my beaglebone connecting with my windows machine
so i can do it in android console(hyper terminal) easier. I want to do this
in application how can i access android console and how to execute the
above mentioned command by .apk application

system("./vcsSimpleStart -ms4") is't possible.? if its not can any one help
me.?

Thanks in advance