Hello Kristopher,

Could you tell me what is best in Mark Murphy's books.

Hello  Jason Hsu
Yes, official document is always the first choice to learn from basics to
advanced.
Follow the developers blog for latest updates and useful points for
practical implementations,etc.
Books  would help us for immediate quick reference, for review of thoery &
concetps.

regards
sree ramakrishna