On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 5:21 PM, Washington Araújo Ramos
<war....@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, hi
>
> First of all, I'm beggining to Android Development (I'm still 17, I
> don't know to much :/) and I want to send some suggestions to Android
> Developers. I mean, the guys who actually updates the OS
>
> I have some ideas, I don't know if they're good or not but I would
> like to send them to the developers so if they like it, they could put
> it in a new version :)
>
> Thanks in advance :D

Others' answers are correct.  The Android developers probably don't
really care to hear / implement your ideas, because they have
colleagues and managers of their own to whom they listen :-)... That
being said, the best way would be to ask a question on one of the
source.android.com lists, such as android-platform.  You would have an
even higher chance of getting something into the platform if you wrote
a patch for AOSP, !

kris