*What my App does ?* The App I am developing is a typical client server App
which talks to a windows server using Wifi. The Application has multiple
Activities and really has heavy memory and CPU requirements i.e native
calls for speex encoding / decoding.

*What my Problem is ?* The problem is the Application restarts suddenly
while working absolutely fine. Sometimes while working normally suddenly I
see (in logcat ) that the Constructor of Application class (Class which
extends API's Application Class) is called. That crashes my App since all
the global data is stored with in the Application class itself.

*What I have done ?* The first thing which struck my mind was that may be
Android feels their is low memory so it terminates my App, and than
restarts it automatically. So I implemented onLowMemory()of Application
class. But to my surprise it is never called..

*What is the main problem ?* The main problem is that Nothing is printed on
LogCat. It looks that even the Android itself is clueless about why it
restarted my already running Application ?

What could be the possible reason of this sudden restart ? How can I avoid
that ?
++Expand this
question<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11190469/android-app-crashes-suddenly-while-running>