Wow, where exactly do you have your ads?  I have ads at the very bottom of
my app, wonder if Google would consider that placement that would cause
users to accidentally click on them, since they are near the phone's
hardware buttons?

They really need to be more specific when they ban apps, because there's so
much room for interpretation.  On top of that, it's extremely difficult to
contact anyone at Google.

Sometimes I feel I should only develop web-based mobile apps.  Too much Big
Brother with native apps.