I finally found the source of all my GC ! it comes from my activity xml
layout... Indeed for my expandView, I use this :

  <ExpandableListView
       android:id="@+id/resultListResult"
       android:layout_width="fill_parent"
       android:layout_height="fill_parent"
       android:cacheColorHint="#00000000"
       />

And if I remove this : android:cacheColorHint="#00000000"  the animation is
very smooth !

Thanks for your help