Hai all,
I've just started with android development and invalidate the ViewPager is
really bugging me :/

Can someone tell me how can i invalidate the ViewPager while changing the
orientation.

This is what I've tried so far -

@Override
public void onConfigurationChanged(Configuration newConfig) {
super.onConfigurationChanged(newConfig);

     myPager = (ViewPager) findViewById(R.id.my_pager);
     myPager.setAdapter(adapter);
     myPager.setCurrentScreen(currentPosition, false);
     invalidate();
}
The above code is working fine when attached debugging. But it is not
working on runtime (without debug mode). I have also tried with sleep but
no changes on view.

Can someone explain in detail what is happening here?

Thanks in advance :)
--
WITH REGARDS
ARUN KUMAR P D