Hello, everyone.

I'm doing implement WiFi direct app between two Android devices with
reference below API guide.

http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/connectivity/wifip2p.html

I want to set the "WiFi direct device name"  as my wish  through the my app.
And that when my app try to connect(WifiP2pManager.connect) other Android
device, I would like to do that device let know that connecting request is
form my app.
For this scenario, first it should be possible - I can modify my WiFi
direct device name.

Also, I know that some Samsung Galaxy Series support to modify WiFi direct
settings include device name.
But I want some solution by ICS Api level for all Android ICS devices
Please let me know if there is some solution..

Thanks in advance.