Hey,

This is more of a query to all you developers out there.

For my school project i built a Golf Swing Speedometer and it tell you your
swing speed, however to make it more unique I though about making it into
an App for your phone. Because you have 2 sensors (Set + Reset) You would
time taken for the club to pass between the 2 points and you would convert
that time into a speed using some calculations.

So, my question to you is would it be possible to link 2 separate devices
up to 1 Android device at the same time? So as 1 triggers, it sends a
signal to the phone wirelessly (Bluetooth possibly, Any other methods of
this would be greatly appreciated!) And when the second one is, again it
sends a signal to the phone wirelessly.

If wirelessly cannot be done, could it be done via the mini-USB slot on the
phone?

Again, im new to developing and this is a street into the development of my
product which may be good, So if you could leave your thoughts that would
be brilliant.

Thanks, Alex

(If you could recommend development software (Mac OSX) that would be
greatly received)