*i have a table (rowID, name, familyName) with at least 100.000 rows
(SQLite) And i use this code to query my table when the text of an EditText
changes (onTextChanged):
-------------
mySelectSql = "Select rowID from gamtable WHERE word GLOB ' " +
searchEditText.getText().toString() + "*';";
Cursor c1 = db.rawQuery(mySelectSql, null);
rowID is primary key, and name is indexed! this code works slow (~6000ms)
just on the FIRST key that entered in the EditText, and works fast and very
fast on Second, third,... etc.*
*i need to improve my code to result in First entered key as fast as second
and third one...*
*any help on this issue?*