Hey,

I have a project which has to be compiled twice (Java+Eclipse):
one version should include assets and methods using assets, the second
one won't use them.

To disable the code dealing with assets I used a static final boolean
(I think this way even the compiler excludes the code). Now I want to
acchieve that not only the assets-code is not integrated but also the
assets-folder is excluded to save storage and to conceal that the app
had additional functionalities.

How can I do that? Just removing the assets-folder is clearly no
solution because I want to switch between those two compile modes
quickly.

Greetings, Zohob