I can't give you specifics about deployment because:

(a) I don't know, it's up to the carrier and manufacturer to decide
when they deploy new releases

(b) Even I did know, there's a fairly good chance I couldn't tell you
due to NDA's we have with our partners

You can see the code in development on the Cupcake branch at
android.git.kernel.org.