Hi,

I've had C2DM implemented and working as well and now switched everything
to work with GCM.

The serverside seems to work well, meaning I'm getting the InvalidRegistration
which is expected because I cannot register with my device.
I've setup new API Project and registered my project with brand new Project
ID which I've set to be the Sender ID in my app but I keep getting the
INVALID_SENDER error.

Any help appreciated..

(I've opened a new topic for my issue as well but as I'm new to this group
it takes forever to get populated :( )

Thanks,
Senad