Hi,

Yes I have exact same issue.

It would be good if Google published the source code to the File
Transfer app for OSX.

You can still transfer files from within Eclipse ok using ddms.

Or you can connect to a Windows machine and transfer files. (I also
wrote a mtp transfer app in c# for windows but that is no use for
osx).

Otherwise try some of the ftp apps etc.

Regards