Hey guys,

first of all, I'm not sure whether this discussion is appreciated in this
group. I think we should move to the project page and open separate issues
to discuss and analyze these problems. I opened a bug ticket for that:
http://code.google.com/p/android-titlebar-webview/issues/detail?id=1

As an explanation what my code does: I couldn't find a way to reliably
change the inner contents height of the WebView, which is necessary to fit
in the additional title bar view. Therefore I applied a trick that can
cause this "shifting effect" when two factors are not in tune.

First of all there is a calculation based on the vertical scroll position.
That calculation determines how much is visible of the title bar view. This
calculation is used in the method drawChild for positioning the title bar
view.

In the method onDraw I displace the whole rendered HTML page by changing
the transformation matrix of the Canvas object before the WebView is
allowed to render itself. The transformation is an additional vertical
translation by the currently visible title bar height.

These are two different rendering steps that are apparently out of tune on
real devices.

I suggest we analyze that problem in the bug tracking system. And I can
provide you with a few hints for debugging until I get my hands on a Jelly
Bean device myself (still waiting for Nexus tablet...)