Hi,
I have installed Eclipse Juno 4.2
the Android SDK
the Eclipse plugin
and have Java 7 update 3 and Java 6 update 30
Everything seems ok, besides one small problem, it doesn't work.
I create a new Android project and then I have the following errors:
on the Android Manifest.xml I have 2 of these errors:
com.android.ide.eclipse.adt.internal.project.AndroidManifestHelper] Parser
exception for C:\Users\Daniel\workspace\Talk1\AndroidManifest.xml: The
markup in the document following the root element must be well-formed.
on the mainActivity .java I have the following error: in this line =>
setContentView(R.layout.activity_main); I see on the side "R cannot be
resolved into a variable".
This happens immediately after the wizard finishes, I didn't have the
chance to make any changes or write a line of code and I already have
errors that I don't know how to solve.
Please HELP!!!!!!

Daniel