Hi,

Actually, I am facing the same problem as Andrei and I posted to the
android ndk googlegroups just yesterday that it is the same problem as
his.

http://groups.google.com/group/android-ndk/browse_frm/thread/495f7acf91f35a0c

I am yet to try out his suggestion. I will try it today and get back
to the forum.

Thank you,
B.Arunkumar