Hi All,

I am having a problem with layouts.  I am sure I have just missed something
stupid but if someone could point me in the right direction I would really
appreciate it.

I have build a navigation system which works very well for my application,

I have a scrolling "tabBar" which is a set of buttons inside a horizontal
scrollView.  When one of the buttons is hit I load a new Layout into the
frameView.

So the idea is I have a LinearLayout which contains a FrameLayout and a
horozontalScrollView.

Pretty simple, and worked fine while I gave the frameLayout a specific size.
Now I want to support multiple device sizes I am having all sorts of issues.  I
used patch9s to sort out the graphics but if I pop a layout like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<LinearLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
    android:background="@android:color/black"
    android:orientation="vertical"
    android:layout_width="fill_parent"
    android:layout_height="fill_parent">

    <ListView
        android:id= "@android:id/android:list"
        android:layout_width="fill_parent"
        android:layout_height="fill_parent"/>
</LinearLayout>

Into my frame and I loose some of the rows ie they are there but are outside of
the scrollable area.  In iOS I would alter the contentSize but I can find no
way of doing that.

My "Tab controller" adds the views like this

        private FrameLayout frame;
        private LocalActivityManager manager;

        frame = (FrameLayout) findViewById(R.id.tab_content_frame);

        if(manager == null)
        {
                manager = getLocalActivityManager();
        }

        Intent preloader = new Intent(this,SSDEventsActivity.class);
        View childView = manager.startActivity(preloader.getAction(),
        preloader.addFlags(Intent.FLAG_ACTIVITY_CLEAR_TOP)).getDecorView();

        frame.removeAllViews();
        frame.addView(childView);

Here is the layout in question:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<LinearLayout
  xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
  android:orientation="vertical"
  android:layout_width="match_parent"
  android:layout_height="match_parent"
  android:gravity="bottom"

 <FrameLayout
        android:id="@+id/tab_content_frame"
        android:orientation="vertical"
        android:layout_height="fill_parent" <= if I set this it to a number it
all works but looks awful on all but the one size.
        android:layout_width="fill_parent"

        android:layout_marginTop="0dip">
  </FrameLayout>

  <HorizontalScrollView