To request a permission you have to use the uses-permission element.

http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/manifest/uses-permission-element.html

What you have done is require that the sender of the BOOT_COMPLETED intent
has been granted the RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED permission. Don't think that is
what you intended.

http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/manifest/receiver-element.html#prmsn