I am trying to stagger a custom layout "items added" animation to my
application (see  sample code: https://gist.github.com/3107951) using the
new ObjectAnimators and such, and nothing I do seems to allow for
staggering the layout transition? Setting the setStagger does absolutely
nothing.

I am targeting API 14 and testing on a Transformer Prime.

-arpit

Update:
I finally ended up using the older LayoutAnimationController but I thought
the new system would do everything the older one could but better?