Hi,

@Justin,

I have an Samsung Galaxy version 4.0.2. I wrote an app that receives
multicast packets. But it doesn't receive any. My router doesn't filter
multicast packet. I have added the necessary permissions and acquire a
multicast lock. It seems the main reason is that the phone doesn't send out
an IGMP message to join the multicast group. Is there any thing that I need
to do on the phone.is IGMP implemented in Samsung Galaxy Nexus Version
4.0.2. Any ideas what might have gone wrong. At this point my main problem
is that why no IGMP message coming out of my phone. You help would be very
much appreciated.

Thanks