Hi all,

I have doubts on android sdk-15 sample ContactManager.

1) ContactManager.java => getContacts()

    Is there any way i query out contacts only located in sim card or phone
book ?

2) ContactAdder.java => onAccountsUpdated(Account[] a)

    When i'm in debug mode on my device, I check the account array and
realise only gmail, what'sapp are available.
    Is sim card or phone book not an account ? Is there any way I could
insert directly into sim card or phonebook ?

3) No delete or update has been introduced in this demo

    I know that I can use Intent.ACTION_INSERT_OR_EDIT, but I don't wish to
do that.
    I would like to follow the demo and create custom user interface for it.
    Is there any tutorial out there that introduces delete or update
contact for me to follow ?