Hi,

I've seen that in Jelly Bean accounts are no longer in "accounts &
sync". Also the account view (where you can disable individual sync
adapters) no longer shows the account preference screen. Instead this
screen went one level up and is the same for all accounts of that
specific authenticator.

I used this preference screen to change individual account options and
it worked quite well in pre-Jelly Bean release. Now this doesn't work
anymore.

How can I offer per account settings?

Also, according to your documentation there is an attribute in the
sync-adapter xml element called "syncAdapterSettingsAction". I've tried
to set this value to my account preferences activity, but I coulnd't
find out how to invoke this action from within Android?

Can someone enlighten me please?

cheers

Marten