I am making new platform sdk, from the platform build. I found that
android.jar created with sdk build contains only public APIs. I wanted all
APIs marked as "@hide" also be part of android.jar. I can not write stub
for all thousand od hidden apis! any better way?

Regards,
Pratik

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 2:38 PM, Kristopher Micinski <krismicin...@gmail.com