Hi there,

I'm having an issue with an activity, which is started via a notification,
which is spawned by an alarm.

I've added debug outputs to determine whether the right data is being sent,
and it is.  What's happening is this:

The alarm fires, which picks a random entry from my database, and creates a
notification with an intent starts an activity with that ID value as a
bundle extra.  When this activity starts, the notification is cancelled.
 The first time this all works like a charm.  However, the second time this
alarm fires, it creates a new notification, and adds a different ID to the
bundle extra (I'm sure of this since I print out the value of the
variable).  However, when the new activity starts, it reads the OLD ID from
the bundle extras.

What gives?