I assume you are talking about Google Play, and what you mean is that in
your AndroidManifest.xml file you put wrong requirements.

In that case, I am afraid you need to publish a new version of your apk
file with those requirements corrected, because Google Play gets those
from the apk itself and there is no way you can change the uploaded apk
contents.

Usually your users will be either updated automatically if they choose
it when they installed the application before, or notified about the
existing update so they can decide whether to update to the new version.

Regards,