Do you mean TraceView?

I tried with Debug.startAllocCounting, Debug.startMethodTracking(...),
made a lot of reports, but the result is the same:

practically same % spent in all methods. Just everything is slower in
absolute time during the GLSurfaceView rendering.

For example, the GL effects I use take more time, but the distribution
of method times is exactly the same. To be brief, everything is
slower, proportionally.

Memory allocation is fine, no leak, no increase in heap...