Hi

I am developing an application that can be used on android phone and
tablets.

I have a UI on which I need to generate buttons on screen dynamically.

I set font size of these buttons to 10 for phone devices, and it
looked fine.
But when I ran same for Tablet , the font was small and the buttons
size too.

I am using same class for handling UI on both tablet and phone, but
using different layout xml files for tablet and phone.

How can I find out which device am I using, so that I can set the
button properties depending upon devices.

I need to do something similar to this

int size;
if(device == Tablet)
{