I really have no idea what you are asking...

problem: required not evolution version for applay on device.
> whether you use MONO for android ?

whether are all use shipped version ?

However, based on this, it appears that you are using an evaluation version
of Mono 4 Android.  The eval version only allows using the emulator.  If
you want to be able to put your app on a device you will need to purchase a
license from Xamarin.

Thanks,
Justin Anderson
MagouyaWare Developer