Could you please explain why you think it is a terrible idea to mix live
wallpapers with advertising?

I have talked to several mobile advertising companies now and now one has
any other advertising solution for live wallpapers than push notifications.
Is any one else here developing live wallpapers? If so, how are you
managing the advertising in the live wallpapers?