There is no solution. The OS s indicating that the home screen's
process cannot run your app (though the message itself is inaccurate).
You cannot customize that message, because you did not write the
operating system.

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 1:52 AM, Bunty syed <itsmeatfo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Plz reply if somebody knows solution for the post...
>
> On 26 July 2012 10:01, Bunty syed <itsmeatfo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> Hi All,
>>
>> Actually I have one launcher with some child apps.
>>
>> I have given permission in all child apps so that only my launcher can
>> launch them as follows
>> <permission
>> android:name="android.permission.LAUNCH_KONY_POLICYINJECTED_APPS"
>> android:protectionLevel="signature"/>
>>
>> Tat is working fine. So with above, if any other application not signed
>> with same keystore of child apps & not having required permission will get
>> Permission denial exception while trying to launch the child apps .
>>
>> Now my doubt is when I click any of  installed child Apps in the phone
>> application menu, I am getting Alert saying that "Application is not
>> installed.."
>>  Tat is a expected behavior.
>> But is there any way to customize that Alert message instead I want to
>> display my alert message like "Plz launch from my launcher app".
>>

>> --

Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

_The Busy Coder's Guide to Android Development_ Version 3.8 Available!