> On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 10:14 AM, Justin Anderson
> <magouyaw...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> If you only have a single type of item in your list, just implement this
>> and always return 1.
>

> FYI, that's unnecessary as that's the default implementation. You only
> need to override it if you have more than the standard one view in your
> list.

I was going off of this from his original post: "public *abstract* int
getViewTypeCount ()"
Whether or not you have to implement it would depend on what class you are
deriving from.  Based on the information he provided, he would have to
implement.

If he is subclassing a class that already implements that method then it is
correct that he doesn't need to implement it.

Thanks,
Justin Anderson
MagouyaWare Developer
http://sites.google.com/site/magouyaware