And who need to know how the connection string work for SQLEXPRESS on the
Android

XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:1434;instance=SQLEXPRESS;databaseName=WorkAdventures;user=******;password=******

Replace XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX by computer name or IP Adress and **** by the SQL
user information

and under AndroidManifest.xml

<

manifest xmlns:android=*http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android*

package=*"com.example.com.andre.repartiteur"*

android:versionCode=*"1" *android:versionName=*"1.0"* >

<uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion=*"16"** *

android:targetSdkVersion=*"15"* />

<uses-permission android:name=*"android.permission.INTERNET"*/>

<uses-permission android:name=*"android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE"* />