I have a hierarchy consisting of 4 levels of depth. My profile has 2nd
level of hieararchy that means that pressing back while being in profile
must always return user to the 1st hierarchy level.

My problem is that link to the profile is available on all levels; so, for
instance, if a user being on the 4th level clicks on the profile link his
hierarchy position must be changed to the 2nd level - NOT to the 5th.

I suppose there must be an essential way of doing it. So far I've come up
with combination of CLEAR_TOP to the 1st level +
if(extra){startActivity(Profile)} but in this way the 1st level activity
will get recreated - right ? and that's why I want you to suggest something
better.