hm, well, I'm not allowed to change the design of the app here. So this
will not be applyable. But what I'm doing not, still not perfect, is
getting how much memory the device has available and load pic with
different resolution accordingly. The number is limited and the size is
already not that-big, so these measures are enough for me.