> Should i develop in Android 2,2 or 4.1?  If I develop in Android 4.1 can I
> make the android:minSdkVerision="8" so that Android 2.2 and up users can
> download it ?

Develop for the latest API possible... Use the minSdkVersion attribute as
you mentioned and you should be fine.  Just make sure that you don't use
any methods that were introduced after your min supported version.

I was told that if I develop in 4.1 my application will not be visible to
> people running Android 2.2 and so on

That is not true as long as you do the above...

Thanks,
Justin Anderson
MagouyaWare Developer
http://sites.google.com/site/magouyaware