Hi Romain,

Can you elaborate a little on how to do it on the Xml side ?

I succeeded to do it by code, on the java side ( Sebastien, it's on my
blog if you are interested ).
But I didn't found how to do it with the xml, and I feel it would be
cleaner this way.

thanks,

Emmanuel
http://androidblogger.blogspot.com/