So, I wrote my own version of a list adapter.

Here's part of it:

public class Content_Adapter implements ListAdapter {

@Override
public View getView(int position, View convertView, ViewGroup parent) {

Blu_Button n = new Blu_Button(Device_List_Activity.act);

So, I'm creating a custom button and returning it.  The issue is that the
Blu_Button
constructor wants a Context, and I don't really know how to get it.  So, I
pass in this
global pointer I made for the activity.  I know that's bad.

In general, I was told I should add Context as a parameter to all my
functions when I
need it.  But, I can't add it to getView because I'm implementing a
pre-existing
interface.  Anyone know what the "right" thing to do here is?