I was looking at this page:
http://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=150324&topic=15867&ctx=topic
and Hungary does not appear in the list as a valid country for creating a
developer account

BUT, when I try and create an actual account, on the second page of this
link https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup , where the terms and
conditions are, Hungary appears in the list !!

Can anyone clarify which list is the correct one? I've already started the
necessary steps for creating a bank account in Hungary (i am from Romania).
Have i wasted my time and money or not?

I'm really frustrated now :( If someone is 100% sure, please give me a
response.

Very much appreciate it.