MaxLines won't work. Like I said, I need to count number of line breaks
(equal to "\n", return, newlines etc). MaxLines  just returns  the number
of lines a piece of text takes! I could have a long sentence that would
take up 5 lines, but no line break, and maxLines would return me 5, but
desired number would be 1. Hope that clears my point.