Kedves Tamás,

It's really strange. What are you doing in your view's constructor? I
view's constructor mostly reads's out the given attributes depending
on the given style. Init some members, like Paint objects, but usually
that's all.
Every "hard" work comes after it's attached to the hierarchy (like
measure, layout placement, drawing).