hi  Krishna, so i am going on wrong track, is it so ??

B'cos i am also trying this code with small xml response at that time it
will be worked fine, but when i get that the larger xml at that time i am
facing the problem.

And yes i have already tried out your code before creating this post, but i
didn't get the success that is why i am using this code.

Thank you for reply.

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 10:30 PM, Krishna Mahadik <krishna.maha...@gmail.com

.