Suppose user has launched activity MyActivity. After some time he pressed
Back button on  his phone.
The activity is stopped but not destroyed.
He would like to return to his 'old', frozzen instance of application
instead of launchinng new one. But if he press app icon on the phone, he
launch a new instance.
What code should I use in order to force android to bring in front
the stopped app instead of create its new instance?

Andy

Ps.
Sorry if the question seems too stupid but I try to learn android
development for 3 days yet.  I have read many similar post on various
forums but I didn't find exact answer nowhere.