Hello,

I'm developing an application (Magazine Application only with PDF file) in
which PDF viewer functionality need to be integrate.

PDF file has the following data.

   - Text (Description).
   - Images (high resolution)
   - Internal links (to navigate from one page to other)
   - External links (need to open on browser)

Following features need to be implement.

   - PDF page thumbnails (to jump from one page to other on selection of
   page thumbnails)
   - Zoom (pinch and on double tap).

On my search regarding the PDF reader on android I came to know that
android does not provide inbuilt library to handle PDF. And I found many
third party API, apks, and even code (muPDF) which is not fulfill my
requirement.

Then how to achieve the same without third-party application and without
GNU based licensed library. Please I need you kind suggestion on this.

Thank You.