Hi Justin,

    I couldn't find any example from docs as per my needs and that you and
Trek are reffering to.
    Yes I wanted to pass a listener to the static method for the list that
is in the Dialog. I managed to do it as follows :
As for common method :

*public AlertDialog createAlertDialog(String title, String[] items,
OnItemClickListener clickListener) {*

*    ............*

*    listView.setOnItemClickListener(clickListener);*

*}*

And In activity :

OnItemClickListener clickListener = *new* OnItemClickListener() {

*public **void* onItemClick(AdapterView<?> arg0, View v, *int* position, *
long* id) {

}

alertDlg = *this*.createAlertDialog("Select Route", routes, clickListener);This
is how I have managed things. It can be helpful for anyone else. BTW, wht's
the best way to insert code in this forum.

Thanks to all.