        android:angle="180"/>
    <corners android:radius="60dp"/>
    <padding android:left="9dp"
        android:top="9dp"
        android:right="9dp"
        android:bottom="9dp" />
    <corners android:radius="90dp" />
</shape>

My Requirement : How to change the shape of the textview and buttons as a
Hexagonal shape?

I have done so far :-

This is my Code, I have changed textview shape as a rectangle with round
edged corners. But i have done this in Xml. It works fine for me.

Same, now i wanna change the shape of the Textview as a Hexagonal shape so
textview label and button labels would be appeared in Hexagonal shape so i
wanna do this in my app. How could i do this ? Could anyone help me.

Any suggestions / helps would be greatly appreciated, thank you