Hello again everybody!
To start approaching the EGNOS SDK, you can now install the Demo App on
your smartphone and with the support of the external receiver you can
experience the power of high accuracy positioning directly in your hand.

http://egnos-portal.gsa.europa.eu/developer-platform/egnos-toolkits/egnos-sdk

Download the DEMO APP and follow the How To Install Guide. As always if you
have any question please reply to this thread!
Cheers
L.