I have some question about activity layout background.
When i set some drawable resource to the layout background via
xml:  android:background="@drawable/back_image", it works fine for me until
i want to do some changes programmaticaly. Programaticaly, in this way:
                                final View root = ok.getRootView();
root.setBackgroundDrawable(getResources().getDrawable(R.drawable.another_image));
and it`s not working.  Then I found the other way:
                                 final View root = (View)
ok.getParent().getParent();

root.setBackgroundDrawable(getResources().getDrawable(R.drawable.another_image));
it changes the view fine, but somehow the top of background resource is cut
by a phone Title bar. When the background image sets from xml file, the
system strechs the image exactly above a layout, and in program way the
image is cut. How to force the image will strech in program way, like in
xml?