Hi,

thanks for the answers. The problem with scaling is, that this would mean
an upscale from 48 to 72. This looks not so nice as you may imagine.
I did also expect that some app developers did not put a folder with the
icon size 72 into their directory. But Google Drive app is developed by
Google (afaik), so I thought they implement their apps as described by
their development guidlines.
The app itself looks and behaves nice on my tablet.

So I did not miss an alternative to get the icon in 72. I did not expect
that I missed something at this place...

Best regards,

Patrick